BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A little Lost

So it has been over a month since my last post. Since my computer died I have not been able to work on my novel, while we have a server and most of my book is on it it is mussing some of the latest things I had written before my computer died. So until I can get an external hard drive and get my computer to people who work with computers I am left with no way to work on my novel which has left me not in a writing on the blog mode. I had a great time traveling, got to see family that I hadn't seen for a while plus I got to see my nephew again but it was too short as I was only there for the weekend. So I am hoping to be able to get my computers contents soon which means I hopefully will be writing here more





Zander at 6 months and my Mom

4 comments:

job kimani said...

next time be sure to back up all your files!am sorry for ua misfortune though.
what were u writing about?

Dina Roberts said...

I'm sorry you're not able to work on your novel.

I'm glad though that you got to spend time with your family. Your nephew is very cute!

Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set said...

I hope you can get them back as soon as possible

ihatekimk.com said...

itll be ok !!! hey when you come to write check out my blog too !!! a chocolates girls story