BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Last Post

So when I graduated college almost two years ago now I was struggling on what to do with this blog the whole concept had started because I was a student and trying to write a novel. I am now no longer a student and had mostly turned it into a just updates on my life with a bit of randomness thrown in. I also very much eventually just let it slip and stopped writing on here. Well I am still working on my book slowly as true adult life has even less time for writing than college life did but slightly a more relaxed schedule. I still nanny and will be nannying the new addition to B's family baby E in March. E was born December 17th and is a happy healthy baby boy that I see when I bring his sister home from kindergarten currently. Along with that I am also creating my own business and helping my dad with a few of his business which he is paying me for, or will be come April when my older brother moves to Arkansas and has to give up the job and salary that my parents currently supply him, he can't work for my parents and get what is needed done from Arkansas. My niece and nephew are great Zander turned 3 this last November and Kenzi will be 2 in March, they both have some developmental delays but its not my story to tell at this time and other than that they are completely fine. As the title of this post says this will be my last. I have started a youtube channel and will be volging for now and you are welcome to join me over there. It currently is not that frequent as life is crazy but I just posted some things and will be attempting to post at least once a month. I am training for the Austin half marathon this February and have some fitness update on there currently and will be posting more as my journey with the half marathon and next year the full marathon continues. My channel on youtube is called Life in this Crazy World. On youtube I will be referencing my niece and nephew as Z and K since they are not mine and have not asked my brother for permission since I have not physically filmed them for anything yet so please respect their privacy in that forum and not mention their real names. Well I had a good journey on this here blog of mine and if I ever do decide to take up blogging again I may come back and direct you to that new Blog but I will also mention it or have it linked to youtube if you happen to follow me there. I hope to see some of you over on youtube and for those that I don't its been a great ride.

1 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

It's nice to see an update from you.

I'll try to find your YouTube channel.