BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Unsure of Things

So I finish school in about 6 weeks which is great. I started this blog back in my first year at university and now four years later I am almost done. I am so glad to be this close to finished and I am really looking forward to having more free time. The problem is that as I get closer I will have more time to write and heck maybe more to write about on here but once I'm done my title kind of goes with it. Now I know it is just a title and hey I will be back in college again in a few years when I go back for my Masters but that will be a while. SO for now I am unsure if I will continue the blog under current name, rename, or just close down and maybe start a new blog with a title that will last longer. Like I said I am unsure, I'll figure it out but untill I do post will continue to be few and far between.

1 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

I was thinking you could just change the name; but then I remembered your address is the same.

It might not matter though.

I'll be interested to see what you end up deciding to do.