BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Getting Closer

I am getting even closer to graduating and that is super excited. However it has been a lot of work and I still have a lot of work to do in these last three weeks. When I complete all my work I will probably be writing more on here and I think I aam going to just keep the title for now. I plan on going fo rmy Masters in a few years so I think unless there is a huge change in my personal life I'll just keep this title going until I complete my Masters in probably about five or six years as I plan to take about three years off school to get some work experience to help me get into the program I really want to get into. SO that is my decision for now.

1 comments:

Rishu said...

i am following your blog, and i started liking it, i really like the title...
your and mine situations are somehow similar..
thanks.
god bless