BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break

My spring break was okay. I took my little brother and some of his friends to Six Flags and we had a really fun time. Other then that I pretty much sat around and did nothing.

Jon should be back in California any day now so I should be able to talk to him soon. I have to talk to him about me going out there this summer for a bit and then about my move out there. Stuff has happened here in Texas that I want his opinion on.

That is pretty much it, but mostly cause I am very tired and stressed right now.

2 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

I'm sorry you're so stressed right now. It seems the distance between you and Jon is very tough on you.

I hope things get better.

CherryBlossom24 said...

Dina

Me too. When I can talk to him on the phone I am hoping things will get much better.