BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Am I Freaking Over Nothing

I have no clue. I guess it's weird and all new, Jon is my first real relationship and I have no clue how to handle it. I mean I keep having these freak out moments and I feel that they may be over nothing and I mean absolutely nothing at all. Like last weekend when Jon decided he needed two days to get drunk with his friends, was I wrong to be upset. I mean yeah he can have fun with his friends and if he wants a guys weekend, I don't really care he can have. This weekend even worked perfectly because of all the work for school I have, and am still trying to finish I might add, I'm such a good procrastinator. But still when I found out he was home and not in Dallas I got pissed. I mean he lied but only slightly, cause he only said he thought he was going to Dallas and I'm not with him all the time, cause that would be weird at this point so for all I know the plans changed on Saturday why I was at work, who know, who really cares. But I mean when I did find out he was home and not completely wasted I did end up going over to his place, but I had to ask he didn't invite. I am so confused on the details of this relationship. We are going to talk about it the next time we are together, I scared him at first, he thought it was the conversation that would end things but I reassured him it was not and that by having it would be helpful to the relationship. Then he jokingly asked if I was preggers which for now I can say no to. So with any hope I will see him sometime before Friday to talk so we can get back to the normal stuff very soon, I don't like the weird awkwardness we have right now.

1 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

Relationships are so hard.

I won't give you advice because I'm no expert--it would be like the blind leading the blind.

All I'll say is what you write sounds VERY typical. It's something probably ALL women have gone through.