BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well I'm in Pain

My chest hurts, and I don't know why. It is very irritating especially since I have a PSY test in 30 minutes. My day so far has been spent studying for said PSY test, participating in an experiment for my PSY class, a shower, a drive from the boyfriends to the dorm in morning rush hour, breakfast, I am personally amazed that one happened, lunch, more studying, lots of studying, and to top it all off after said PSY test I will get to write two papers, do some pre-cal homework, and study some more. I guess it is a good thing that my boyfriend is a gamer and will be at a Gears of War 2 release party and then be spending the whole night playing said game, giving me little to be distracted by. Still can't explain the pain and wish it would go away, but oh well, I'll have to live with it for now, got to go take a PSY test.


0 comments: