BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 7, 2008

Jon is...

An hilarious drunk. Yeah that's right we are not together tonight cause he is getting drunk with his friends, he's 24 by the way perfectly legal. It's cool though I got to spend time with one of my friends, we went and had dinner and saw Saw V it was pretty gruesome. I texted him at 7:30 before the movie to ask if he was drunk yet and when he replied "yar" i took it as yes and decided to call him after. Twas a good thing, he is extremely funny when drunk and on the phone, however it is beginning to get really cold here and i forgot my jacket, so i was freezing, and it doesn't help that my body temperature is naturally low about 96 even, nurses in hospital last year when I had my asthma attack almost thought I was hypothermic, so Jon made fun of me and called me names, but i'll have to forgive him, he was very drunk. I will have to see tomorrow how he is taking the after affects, however probably wont get to see him till some time next week he is planing on going to Dallas tomorrow, again good thing I have so much work to get done and he is such a distraction.


Well on my way to more then 12 post this month, with any luck I will surpass 12 and post much much more this month.



**Update** Jon called me at midnight, to tell me he made it home, sweet yes, but having to be at work at nine this morning having been asleep for an hour it was no longer sweet. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he made it home safely but we have only been together for two weeks so not completely necessary, the really sad part he does not even remember either phone call, he drank to much last night, but i still like him.

0 comments: