BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tidbits

Well I hate work, we are so busy with Thanksgiving coming up. I have to work the day before Thanksgiving for six hours and I am not looking forward to it. I want classes to be over, I'm done with school, I want it to be over, I need a break. My brother left sometime today for basic which means I don't get to talk or see him for eight and a half weeks. I really don't want to spend time with my family but with the holidays coming I kinda have to. Jon is going to Oklahoma to visit his family for Thanksgiving, he is leaving Wednesday, I will be trying to see him tomorrow and Tuesday. Then he doesn't come back till Saturday but the good thing is I have decently early shifts this weekend so I should be able to see him Saturday and Sunday, but will just have to play it by ear. I love my Birth Control, it rocks, nuf said. And that would be life for now.

0 comments: