BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life is Confusing

So I had that talk with Jon tonight, and things are better, but I'm still confused. I think I'm going to let it go for now and see how things go. I've noticed Jon does not have the best memory especially when he is drunk. I don't work so much this weekend so I am hoping that we can spend a lot of time together this weekend. Though I realized this all started when the employees at my parents daycare center started talking to me about my relationship. I've stopped going to talk to them which sucks cause now I don't get to see Aidan. I'm going to have to plan another "kidnapping" day with him, but probably not till January or February. I am going to try and go down tomorrow cause my car needs gas and it is cheaper in Buda. But not sure cause if I can see Jon that is what I will be doing, I hate that we don't get to spend that much time together and I am hoping that this weekend we will get to spend much time together. I just realized I have come full circle and am repeating myself, wow I'm tired so this will be it for now.

I believe this is also my tenth post this month and with still a good part left I should definitely pass 12.

0 comments: